Mount Rushmore of Marvel Beards


M.Brown over at Two Dollar Cinema is hosting his wonderful Mount Rushmore of Movies blogathon again! Here are the rules in his own words:

I'd like to have all posts done by Friday, March 2nd (where I'll create a master list, linking back to all of your, er, both of your sites), but it's cool if you finish way before that. Or later. I honestly don't mind.

Send me a heads up/steamy nude pic on twitter @twodollarcinema , reply in the comments below, text me, e-mail me (twodollarcinema@gmail.com), fart in my general direction, whatever you want, when you've finished, okay? That would be mighty kind of you.

In your post, please use the rad banner my wife designed when she should have been working.

Share the announcement with every single person you've ever met. Or being that we're all bloggers, you're digital friends.


Be awesome. And if you're here, already know that you are anyway.

When I first saw the announcement, I saved the link with the subtitle (beards) because I keep things simple like that. My week has been hectic, so it's now Thursday evening as I write this and Mettel Ray already chose her Mt. Rushmore of Sam Rockwell beards. But it's late, I'm drained, and it's too late to change. I did do a bit of a theme within a theme, so I bring to you - 

The Mount Rushmore of Marvel Beards


Idris Elba - Thor: Ragnarok: It doesn't take much for Idris Elba to look hot. The reason I went with Ragnarok specifically is we finally see him without his helmet and that beard has that sexy touch of grey. 


Robert Downey Jr - Captain America: Civil War: You have to give Tony Stark some props, the guy spends a decent amount of time manscaping. So why is his beard hotter in someone else's movie? Simple. Because he's emotionally compromised the entire time. That vulnerability, plus the fact that RDJ is a bit older makes it hotter. 


Chris Hemsworth - Thor: Ragnarok: Another Ragnarok pick, but the beards are just too beautiful. Thor was already scruffing it a bit before Hela dumps him on another planet where his hair get cut and he's thrown into a gladiator pit. Thankfully they left his face alone. Thor needs to keep this look from now on.


Chris Evans - Avengers: Infinity War Yes, I'm choosing a movie that hasn't aired yet, why? BECAUSE IT'S MY MOUNT RUSHMORE AND LOOK AT CHRIS EVANS! Evans is sexy as fuck and normally had a beard when he's not filming a Cap movie. But this year, we finally get to see Cap with that beard! No matter who dies in Infinity War, it can't possibly be as devastating as it will be if he shaves that thing off.


Bonus: Bucky's got dat scruff too.

So does M'Baku in Black Panther, but I couldn't find a gif that properly shows it.


Thanks for hosting, Mario!

Comments

  1. Yes to all of this, especially Evans. He looks really attractive in Infinity War.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Evans wins the mountain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some gorgeous beards! I can't wait to see Infinity War.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where...where is Jackman in Logan? Evans looks better with a beard but the only dude here I fancy is Elba. RDJ's beard looks like he spends more time on it than I do on my entire make up. Per week. combined.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just stuck with MCU as Avengers was on my mind but now I'm kicking myself for not including Logan.

      son of a bitch. lol

      Delete
  5. Those are all great beards. Especially M'Baku. Yes, Chris Evans looks great in that beard.

    I would've put Logan in Logan for his beard as well but I guess we're all enamored w/ the MCU. They're just kicking ass.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep forgetting Logan is technically a super hero movie tbh. Like , it stood in its own as a drama so well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so jealous of these dudes. I haven't shaved my face in almost 30 years and I only have a goatee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now might be a good time to go to the barber shop

      Delete
    2. lol Dell, for some reason I pictured you as someone who would rock a beard.

      Delete
  8. You're welcome!

    This is awesome (as always). Personally, I think Evans wins on sheer size and girth (uhhh), but everyone else's beards are pretty epic, too. Nice going omitting Logan. Hopefully those eye daggers from Poland missed your heart.

    Also, I think that guy from Black Panther is an incredibly solid pick. And if I didn't...he'd probably start barking at me until I agreed.

    THANKS FOR DOING THIS!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I dropped the ball with Logan. lol Evans is always my winner too because mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

      Delete
  9. Love your picks and they are all hot..even Robert Downey:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol RDJ is a good looking dude, he got better with age.

      Delete
  10. *bowing down to the beardy Mount Rushmore* I was going to do a similar one of my general favorite movie beards but I missed the deadline. EVANS'S BEARD IS THE BEST THING OF 2018. *HEART EYES* He normally has one when he's not filming, but like you said, BEARDED CAP IS PERFECT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to cry when they make him shave it again, because you know they will. lol

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, let's talk movies!
(comments are moderated to reduce spam)

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Batman

Thursday Movie Picks: Wedding Movies

Random Ramblings: The Radio Flyer Conundrum